CRME Review Course
Come to ROC and leave with your CRME certification
October 27, 2020
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
As revenue optimization in the hospitality industry continues to grow as an art and a science, you can confirm and demonstrate your knowledge, experience, and capabilities in the field by earning HSMAI’s Certified Revenue Management Executive (CRME) certification.
The face-to-face CRME Review Course is for candidates pursuing the Certified Revenue Management Executive (CRME) certification. The course covers the key concepts outlined in the certification study guide, and is a great last “cram session” before taking the certification exam.
Review course participants are required to read the study guide in advance of this fast-paced class. A digital copy of the study guide is included in the course registration fee.
Participants, who have applied for the certification in advance, have the opportunity to take the CRME exam onsite immediately following the review course. You must provide your own laptop in order to take the exam onsite.
The next Review Course precedes the HSMAI Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC) and will be in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA on June 18, 2019:
- 12:30 - 4:30 pm: Review Course
- 4:30 - 5:30: Optional opportunity to take the exam onsite
- 6:00 - 8:00 pm: Assuming you pass the exam, plan to attend the special VIP Reception!
The CRME designation is recognition that you are:
- A professional in the field of revenue management and clearly conversant with its intricacies and importance
- Competent to develop an infrastructure to support revenue management within the framework of an organization
- Able to maximize revenue opportunities and optimize profits by managing revenue
- Capable of making informed decisions to accept or reject pieces of business to meet overall organizational goals
- Proficient at the art and science of revenue management
Obtaining the CRME Designation
CRME Review Course participants, who have applied for the certification in advance, have the opportunity to take the CRME exam onsite immediately following the course (while all the knowledge is fresh!).
For the exam, you have 60 minutes to answer 50 multiple choice questions. A passing score is 70% or higher. (If you happen not to pass the test on the 18th, you will have the opportunity to take the exam again on another day with a retest fee of $45.)
If you choose to take the exam immediately following the course, you must:
- Apply. For anyone taking the exam onsite on June 18, you must complete the application and return it to HSMAI (email@example.com) on or before Monday, June 10, 2019. Print an application or complete the writable PDF application.
- If you’ve already applied and paid the application fee at an earlier time, we’ll apply that to your examination fee.
- If you have already submitted an application and been approved, you can skip this step and go straight to #2.
- Pay the examination fee, which is $425 for members and $575 for non-members.
- Bring a laptop that is wireless enabled – the exam is online so you must be able to connect to the complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access provided by HSMAI.
If you have questions, need additional information, or would like guidance on the process, contact Kathy Tindell, Program Director for HSMAI University, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-506-2010.
Registration includes the review course itself, and a digital copy of the study guide. It does not include the certification application fee.
|EARLY REGISTRATION (through May 14, 2019)||$149||$199|
|REGULAR REGISTRATION (after May 14, 2019)||$199||$249|
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations received three weeks prior to the program will receive a full refund. Cancellations received between three and one week out are entitled to a 50% refund. Cancellations received within one week will not be refunded, except in the case of a medical emergency. All cancellations must be received in writing.If you have any questions regarding your registration, please contact HSMAI at +1 703.506.3280 or email@example.com.
The course will be led by Dr. Warren Jahn, Head, Global Operations Training, Americas Learning Delivery, IHG and former chair of HSMAI's Revenue Management Advisory Board.
|Member - Early||$149.00|
|Non-Member - Early||$249.00|
Location InformationSan Antonio Convention Center
900 E. Market St.
San Antonio, TX 78205